Our client, one of the largest professional services firm networks in the world is looking for a DevOps Tech Lead to be part of their initiatives to create the next generation set of processes and technologies in the services market.
Provide technical leadership in an attractive and updated technological environment. Demonstrates extensive knowledge and a proven record of success improving the end to end technology processes and business processes by providing support and guidance to DevOps teams. Including the following areas:
- Responsible for defining new strategies of adoption and providing recommendations.
Identifying the gaps for each team and building specific solutions by leveraging the DevOps developers.
- Enabling tools such as Gitlab, Github, Artifactory, Demonstrable experience with Vault is highly valuable.
- Experience in Infrastructure as code tools using Terraform and AnsibleKnowledge in Azure IAM and policies.
- Utilizing enterprise tools (like ServiceNow) for orchestration of services, microservices, integrations, and leveraging APIsCI/CD tools such as Jenkins, - - Spinnaker, Teamcity, etc. Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps is a big plus.
- Managing SQL and NoSQL cloud databases (like Snowflake).
- Agile software development practices. Strong orientation to create and manage fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Documenting systems and networks, refining requirements, self-identify solutions and communicating to the team.
- Excellente communication skills in English (both written and spoken).