The largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second-largest in the world, is looking for a seasoned Full Stack Web Developer to join their Business to Business team.
The Full Stack Web Application Developer’s role is to develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and existing B2B Portal applications. With direction from IT Director, and with the collaboration of the other developers in the application development team, the Full Stack Web Application Developer will perform the following System Development Life Cycle tasks which include, but not limited to, defining business requirements, creating functional specifications, coding and unit testing, system integration, user acceptance testing and technical support.
The Full Stack Web Application Developer plays a key role within IT and other departments. This role is one that requires alignment within IT, user input and involvement (as to web needs), and ultimately, one that requires a high level of communication and coordination with other departments.
- Create/maintain all web applications using AngularJS, React, NodeJS as the main programming tools across all brands
- Work in a team environment to develop and deliver B2B solutions for both the US and Canadian markets
- Receive specifications and work from BSM’s, and other developers, to implement solutions based on business requirements.
- Deliver on our project needs with our B2B systems and achieve agreed-upon timelines for successful implementation.
- Respond to and resolve systems and applications issues, performance concerns, quality, new B2B setup, etc. using internal tools and processes.
- Continuously identify, analyze and document system/process issues to seek for improvements specifying their solution path forward contributing with theoretical knowledge and practical experience.
- Prepare proposal and business case to key business stakeholders and IT management
- Where needed, work with business counterparts to ensure that UAT is successfully achieved.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
- Experience developing and deploying a complex Node.js application.
- In-depth knowledge of REST and building great APIs.
- Solid working knowledge of SQL programming.
- Previous work experience with website development for mobile devices.
- Proven web design experience.
- Knowledge of how to maintain web servers, including basic networking, security, IIS and FTP.
- Pro-active and customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written. Able to train users on web applications and produce documentation.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage effectively in a team environment, coordinating multiple tasks in parallel, many times with conflicting priorities.
- Worked on an agile team.
- You value testing your code.
- Experience with existing B2B portals would be a definite asset.
- General SAP working knowledge.
- Understanding of supply chain, ordering, warehouse and B2B systems (must understand concepts of purchasing, receiving, adjustments, inventory control, physical/cycle count, reconciliation, standard costing).
- College or University degree with IT related studies or business management studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive work experience.