The largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second-largest in the world, is looking for a seasoned Full Stack Web Developer to join their Retail team.
The Full Stack Web Platform Developer will be a member of an Agile software development team. With direction from the Senior Solution Architect and in collaboration with other developers, this role will create a new web application platform from the ground up. This role will perform the following System Development Life Cycle tasks which include, but not limited to, defining business requirements, creating functional specifications, module coding and regression testing, system integration, user acceptance testing and writing technical support documentation.
- Design and develop software programs, APIs and Micro Services, that collect information from multiple computer systems, organize and present the information into easy-to-use modern web pages and mobile device friendly.
- Expertise in web platform technologies, with an emphasis on Node.js, Angular JS, Bootstrap; working with modern and legacy data sources; and integration with front-end technologies; developing schedulers within Node frameworks; as well as Node- PowerShell integrations and data comparison engines.
- Experience translating designer mock-ups, wire frames and data flows into POCs.
- Extensive experience with PowerShell and Python.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with deploying multi-tiered cloud applications on platforms while embracing Agile Principles and Values.
- Ability to create build / package scripts for deploying applications using BitBucket, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.
- Write secure, modular, efficient, reusable and testable code.
- Familiar with SDLC and with production support experience.
- Receive specifications and work from BSM’s, and other developers, to implement solutions based on business requirements.
- Prepare complex technical documentation for use by support engineers and to be used as evidence of compliance with security controls.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical skills, ability to quickly learn and adapt to use new technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, analyzing business problems and identifying solutions.
- Experience with multitasking and to function efficiently in a high volume and fast paced deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong understanding of agile software development
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously with little direction or supervision.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to develop and nurture good relationships with other IT teams as well as the business.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills.
- Self-starter requiring minimal oversight to achieve defined goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience designing and developing web-based application stacks.
- Four year college or university degree, emphasis in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline preferred.
- Basic understanding of ITIL processes, applicable data privacy, security and compliance, and development best practices.