Our client, one of the largest professional services
firm network in the world is looking for a senior DevOps engineer to be part of
their initiatives to create the next generation set of processes and
technologies in the services market.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge
and a proven record of success improving the productivity of technology
processes and business processes by creating highly automated workflows for
software development and operations including the following areas:
- Enabling tools such as Gitlab, Github, Artifactory, Demonstrable experience with Vault is highly valuable.
- Experience in Infrastructure as code tools using Terraform and Ansible
- Knowledge in Azure IAM and policies.
- Utilizing enterprise tools (like ServiceNow) for orchestration of services, micro-services, integrations, and leveraging APIs
- CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, Teamcity, etc. Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps is a big plus.
- Managing SQL and NoSQL cloud databases (like Snowflake).
- Agile software development practices. Strong orientation to create and manage fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Documenting systems and networks, refining requirements, self-identify solutions and communicating to the team.
- Fluent spoken English.