Our client, a large mobile network operator in the US, is looking for a Lead Technical Specialist to develop new web-based services through this platform.
Advanced skills in Red Hat Fuse based on Apache Camel and Java programming are required. Enterprise experience and best practices around fuse templates and frameworks. Need for the person to have a double role of a developer as well as be willing to teach back to the team (acting as a trainer)
- Help define best practices at enterprise level for integration using Fuse/Camel
- Support and partner on strategic direction for Fuse implementation
- Provide training and teach-back to Service Integration team on Fuse and Camel topics including knowledge transfers, the creation of documentation using existing document space (SharePoint, Confluence), or design reviews.
- Will work on Device UnlockLock project specifically, but will also support other Fuse integration needs such as the development of reusable frameworks and templates that can by the Service Integration team
- Support the creation of CICD pipelines using Jenkins and OpenShift
- Support creation and configuration of OpenShift projects
- Support the implementation of other tools within the CICD pipeline such as JFrog Artifactory, Veracode, and Sonarqube
- Collaborates with other groups to support the design, development, testing, and deployment of Fuse services.
- AAA (Authentication and Authorization) support (through DataPower and OpenShift)
- Java Spring Boot
- Develop four Fuse services required for internal and external application integration
- Develop and document best practices for error handling and logging define a repeatable framework for future Fuse services
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, test, and deploy the developed Fuse services
- Work closely with a Lead Developer and Service Integration manager on prioritizing development
- Develop ad-hoc libraries and other supporting tools as needed to support Fuse development (Encryption, logging services like Log4J, etc)
- Support other Fuse development needs as requested by the lead developer or Service Integration Manager
- Create and develop supporting CICD.
- Implement and configure required OpenShift environments (Dev, Test, Production)
- Will be responsible for designing and developing integration services containing multiple operations using Fuse and Camel.
- Participate in project estimation exercises.
- Participate and lead design review sessions for proposed solutions
- Perform unit, system and integration testing and participate in capacity performance testing of the developed services
- Identify issues and troubleshoot services as required during design, testing, and post-deployment stages.
- Participate in root cause analysis and resolution as directed.
Qualifications And Required Work Experience
- 5+ years in Integration Development
- 2+ Years experience in Spring Boot
- 2+ Years experience in Fuse
- Camel development for Enterprise services
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Containerized development
- Experience deploying applications through Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Knowledge of integration design patterns
- Experience with Enterprise Java development using Spring Boot
- Organizational abilities to prioritize work and report status weekly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing REST services (and microservices)
- Experience with artifact repositories such as JFrog
- Experience with VCS GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab
- Experience with CICD Toolchain Jenkins, CDA
- Experience with Secure Code scanning technologies Sonarqube, Veracode
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum principles
- Knowledge of Jira
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills