Our client, one of the largest professional services firm network in the world is looking for a senior AEM Developer to be part of their initiatives, processes and technologies in the services market.
The AEM Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining high standard levels AEM platforms as response to the client requirement as a part of an Agile team.
Goals and Objectives
Develop reusable integrations across your sites while ensuring good governance practices are in place and standards are being followed.
- Hands-on developer on Adobe AEM and Adobe Target platform
- Participate and contribute in design and documentation
- Review current state and document findings
- Develop new components, templates, workflows and OSGi modules using JSP as well as HTL · 100% hands-on role
- Design and provide solutions to fit the requirements of the project stakeholders, customers, and end-users conforming to the standards established by the IT organization
- Create technical design documents that explain system flows, data flows, technical component interaction diagrams
- Help craft our development guidelines and best practices
- 3years of experience working with the Adobe AEM or Adobe Marketing Cloud offering (experience with 6.1 or higher is a must)
- Experience building Adaptive and HTML5 forms in AEM Forms
- Experience building Adobe Forms (PDF and Adaptive)
- Experience with Apache Maven
- Experience with Forms Management & Form Fragments
- Experience with Configuring Adobe Sign
- 1-2 projects experience configuring and integrating with Adobe Target
- Good knowledge of with data frameworks such as A4T for integrating Analytics, Target and AEM together
- Good experience on customizing workflows, web/rest services integration with AEM, component customization using HTL as well as JSP
- Good understanding of CI/CD and should have experience working with CI pipelines using Jenkins-related tools
- Proficient in Maven scripts
- Strong understanding of J2EE
- Hands-on experience with AEM 6.3 or AEM 6.4
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Jenkins/CruiseControl/Maven/GitHub).
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both front-end web design and AEM integration.