Our client, the second-largest sportswear manufacturer in the world is looking for a seasoned RPA Developer to join their team.
To optimize the current workforce, increase process predictability, and data integrity, our client is seeking to build a Team that helps identify, prioritize and automate existing repetitive supply chain processes.
- Implement a North America level automation strategy to drive cost savings through increased productivity.
- Improved customer experience through process accuracy and predictability.
- Process automation and workforce optimization in the areas of DC Operations, Transportation, Product Supply and Demand Planning.
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) life cycle such as Analysis, development, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Certified UIiPath RPA Developer.
- Experience using Uipath orchestrator for deployment, monitoring and management of robot automation activity.
- Experience in creating queues to manage bot workloadsand extensively user RE frameworks to desing workflows.
- Experience in editing, scheduling and distribution using Uipath.
- Bot performance reports creation skillset.
- Experience in various version control tools like Github, bitbucket and TFS.