Our client an American Fortune 500 industrial supply company is looking for a skilled Performance Tester to participate in their projects regarding his e-commerce.
- Impact analysis and technical feasibility study of requirements and business specifications.
- Analyze the requirements and transforming them into high level design and low level design.
- Generate Time Estimates for the requirements.
- Prepare the development plan and activity schedule for VPT implementation.
- Create the Performance Model of the system using early diagnostic predictive model. Early diagnosis modeling helps to identify. performance bottlenecks and performance opportunities early in the life cycle of the system and avoids changes at the later part of the project. It also provides performance benchmarking.
- Create scripts for business critical process using the Virtual User Generator.
- Executing the load scenario using controller and analyzing the Load Scenario, result preparation and creating reports in Microfocus Load runner.
- Develop and execute VPT scripts for validation/verification of SAP ERP, Windows based and web based (e-commerce) applications using Microfocus LoadRunner.
- Monitor all the servers performance using Focus, Splunk, Dynatrace and with other monitoring tools.
- Peer review of scripts development work for other applications / modules.
- Co-ordinate between different development / sprint teams for smooth project delivery.
- Conduct Defect Triage and coordinate with Application owner and providing necessary information for closure.
- Attend Scrum meetings to report status of current work assignments and planning for the future work assignments.
- Technology / Systems – SAP(ERP),SAP Hybris, Java, SQL
- Tools Experience - Microfocus ALM, Microfocus Loadrunner, Microfocus, Performance Center, Sitescope , Dynatrace, SQL, ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Splunk, MS Office