Our client, a leader in mobile payment systems, is looking to bring on an iOS Automation Engineer that will be part of a team responsible for building automated tests for an App related to the world of connected payments. Be a technical stalwart and take responsibility for one of the biggest payments platforms that caters to 27.4 million monthly active users and estimated to have a transaction volume of 100 billion dollars in 2019.
As an iOS automation Engineer you will be responsible for build highly robust, reliable and fast automated tests for a iOS payment App on top of their Swift testing framework which leverages Apple's User Interface Testing APIs.
● Write automated tests using Swift for client’s native iOS App.
● Leverage our Swift testing framework which uses Apple's User Interface Testing APIs.
● Define, program, update and troubleshoot automated tests.
● Work alongside other engineers to help drive and improve the quality of our tests and product so our customers have the best experience possible.
● Partner with product and infrastructure engineers to understand client's domains and architecture to write the best tests that fit within client’s CI/CD system.
● BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or relevant practical experience.
● 7+ years experience programming experience in Objective C/Swift.
● Experience with Xcode, XCUIApplication and XCTest.
● Experience in designing and building automated tests leveraging Cloud infrastructure and Continuous Delivery systems.
● BS + 7 years of relevant work experience, MS + 5 years of relevant work experience, or PhD + 4 years of relevant work experience.
● Experience in test frameworks design, development, and related solutions.
● Technical knowledge and experience with mobile application development and React Native
● Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns