Our company is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for the overall coordination of the service, it's planning, and support to the team; responsible for the integrity of the service process into the project/s.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within the scope.
Goals and Objectives
The Project Manager coordinates the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific projects; ensures providing ontime quality deliverables that meet customer expectations.
- Provides direction and support to the project team.
- As the primary contact for employees, ensures compliance and performance coordinating tasks, schedule changes, vacations, leaves in order to avoid negative impacts on the project. Advice about improvements in professional careers.
- Assesses situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Facilitates scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, and coordinates/communicates across groups.
- Serves as a mentor and coaches for agile methodologies to members of the scrum team, product owner, and other agile project managers.
- Get involved with strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Understands and implements company mission, vision, values, policies, and processes.
Tasks & Duties
- Facilitates the team in identifying and managing interactivity dependencies within product development.
- Facilitates the estimation of product backlog Items and other Scrum activities.
- Presents reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
- Implements and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Constantly monitor and report on the progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Enables close cooperation across roles and functions, and removes barriers.
- Proactively resolves conflicts between people and, if needed, escalates appropriately.
- Perform One on One meetings with every team member according to the Performance Management Process.
- Implements QMS policies and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience as a software Project Manager using Agile philosophy, methods and techniques within a technical environment.
- Experience as a Scrum Master facilitating multiple scrum teams; Scrum Master Certification preferred.
- Experience coaching and mentoring teams/individuals is required.
- Experience working with international clients and remote teams.
- Excellent communication, organizational, oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and cross-team coordination skills.
- Ability to motivate people.
- Ability to learn and understand software applications quickly.
- Advanced English Level.