Our client, a leader in mobile payment systems, is looking to bring on a Sr. Mobile Infrastructure Engineer that will be will build a highly robust, reliable and automated CI/CD Pipeline for leader in mobile payment systems’s iOS, Android and React Native Apps. Be a technical stalwart and take responsibility for one of the biggest payments platforms that caters to 27.4 million monthly active users and estimated to have a transaction volume of 100 billion dollars in 2019.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain cloud + in-house automation infrastructure for Mobile applications.
- Develop and improve automation tooling for use with native testing frameworks for Android, iOS, and React Native.
- Define, program, update and troubleshoot infrastructure and automated testing for mobile applications.
- Work alongside other engineers teams to help them drive and improve the quality and stability of our tests and product so our customers have the best experience possible.
- Partner with product and infrastructure engineers to understand our client domains and architecture to write the best tests, infrastructure-as-code, and toolingthat fit within his CI/CD system.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science related technical discipline, or relevant practical experience
- Experience programming in Objective C/Swift, Kotlin, React Native and/or Go
- Experience with Xcode, XCUIApplication, XCTest, Android and Backend
- Experience in designing and building CI/CD Pipeline leveraging Cloud infrastructure
It will be a plus:
- Technical knowledge and experience with mobile application development and React Native
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns