Our client, a leader in mobile payment systems, is looking to bring on a Quality Engineer that will be part of a team responsible for assuring the quality of an App related to the world of connected payments. Be a technical stalwart and take responsibility for one of the biggest payments platforms that caters to 27.4 million monthly active users and estimated to have a transaction volume of 100 billion dollars in 2019.
Mobile Quality Engineering
In this role you will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional test areas, expanding their current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas and must be able to define automated test approaches and strategies, as well as execute functionality, compatibility, Integration and reliability testing for mobile applications.
What You’ll Do
● Design, implement and execute test strategy to ensure product quality.
● Set a great example of teamwork and collaboration for the QE and Experience team.
● Utilize test case management tools to write and maintain test plans and test cases that are specific per app based on their feature set and bug tracking software to report and track issue resolution.
● Perform ad hoc, edge case and critical path testing.
● Manually test on mobile devices to find bugs and give feedback on product quality.
● Leverage our iOS and Android testing framework during regression.
● Work alongside other engineers at the client to help drive and improve the quality of our tests, automation coverage and product offering so our customers have the best experience possible.
What We’re Looking For
● BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or relevant practical experience.
● A true passion for Quality Engineering along with a proactive desire for continuous improvement.
● Strong experience with Mobile testing and Mobile test infrastructure.
● Experience with Testrail, JIRA, HTTP/s, API profiling.
● Extensive experience with Agile methodology, mobile and feature releases.
● 4+ years functional quality assurance experience.
● Demonstrate an ability to own a complete functional area of mobile applications.
● Be motivated and detail-oriented, with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
How to Really Get Our Attention
● MS + 2 years of relevant work experience, or PhD + 1 years of relevant work experience.
● Experience in executing iOS and Android Automated tests and reporting tools.
● In depth knowledge and experience in iOS and Android ecosystem.
● Knowledge of at least one scripting language.
● Proficient in either Kotlin or Swift programming languages is a strong plus.